Newlite Lighting Technology Management is conscious of the need to provide the highest level of satisfaction for our customers and implement a continuous improvement system. We are also aware of the need to carry out our activities in a work setting that is respectful of the environment and free of health risks.
Therefore, Newlite Lighting Technology has made the following commitments:
- To demand the highest degree of quality in all our activities, processes and products, respect the environment and provide a safe workplace.
- To comply with all the requirements, whether legal, contractual or otherwise, that are applicable to Newlite Lighting Technology.
- To guarantee the satisfaction of the organisation’s staff by providing the necessary training for their professional development and the effective performance of their activities.
- To seek the consultation and participation of our team by encouraging them to contribute ideas in working groups that could be used to improve all aspects of the organisation, whether in terms of quality, environmental management, SSL, R&D projects, etc., and capable of adding value to the organisation, the market or any other area.
- Analyse the results of the management system review within the agreed time frame.
- Identify and evaluate the environmental impact and health risks related to our activities and services, and act to minimise and prevent those impacts whether significant or insignificant, present and future, while eliminating hazards and reducing risks to occupational health and safety.
At Newlite Lighting Technology, we are committed to promoting an understanding and
dissemination of our Quality Policy, both inside and outside our organisation, among
customers, employees, suppliers and the general public.